Sports and Recreation
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
The difference between the Class II and Class III hitches has to do with their Gross Trailer Weight (GTW), their Tongue Weight (TW), and their Hitch Receiver Size. Class II trailer hitch receivers have a 1-1/4 inch receiver and can be rated up to… view full answer...
- Why is There Price Difference Between Curt and Yakima/Thule Roof Racks
Yakima and Thule are the premium brand roof rack manufacturer. You are paying for basically the nicest roof rack components you can find. Anything that says Thule or Yakima will be very high quality and have a very well thought out design. What this… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between the Thule T2 Pro and Thule T2 Pro XT Version
The biggest change between the Thule T2 Pro and Pro XT #TH9034XTS is the distance between the bikes. Originally the T2 Pro was designed to work with Fat bikes right out of the box. The only issue was people had a hard time getting 2 Fat bikes to fit… view full answer...
- Differences Between Kuat NV 2.0 Base and Non-Base Model
The Kuat NV 2.0 2 Bike Platform Rack, #NV22G, and the Kuat NV 2.0 Base 2-Bike Platform rack, #BA22B. are both very similar bike racks. Both racks can be expanded to a 4-bike rack, #NA22G add-on for the NV 2.0 and #BA02B for the NV 2.0 Base, and both… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between Curt Roof Rack Crossbars and Thule Roof Rack with Evo Raised Feet?
I wouldn't say that you're missing anything; the Curt Roof Rack for Raised Side Rails #C18118 are a solid, low cost roof rack option that looks great. When you look at them compared to something like the Thule Roof Rack with Evo Raised Rail… view full answer...
- Is Yakima OverHaul HD Ladder Rack Compatible with Truck Hero TS T-Slot Rails for 2019 Ford Ranger
I got in touch with my contact at Truck Hero and confirmed that the correct size TS (T-Slot) Rails for Truck Hero Elevate Rack System for your 2019 Ford Ranger with the 5 foot bed are the 56 inch long, #TH85FR (Truck Hero part number 1118329),… view full answer...
- Curt vs. Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Comparison for a 2016 Subaru Outback Wagon
The Class II Curt Hitch #C12136 and Class II Draw-Tite Hitch #36493 for your 2016 Subaru Outback Wagon are very similar, but every Class I and Class II and some Class III Curt Hitches require stabilizing straps to be used when towing non trailer… view full answer...
- Best RV Rated Cargo Carrier Option for Cooler, Generator and Bikes
I do have a solution for you, but the 24x60 etrailer Cargo Carrier #e98874 is not designed to be used on the back of an RV. Generally speaking, folding carriers are not ideal because they do not stand up too well to the extra stress exerted by the… view full answer...
- Best Roof Rack for 2020 Kia Telluride With Naked Roof
The best roof rack for your 2020 Kia Telluride is from Yakima because its 60 inch crossbars give you the most crossbar space to mount accessories, the bars are extremely quiet and they give your Telluride a refined look. This roof rack is made up of:… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between a 4-Way and 7-Way Trailer Connector
A 4-Way trailer connector has the basic lighting functions only; running lights, left turn signal and brake lights, right turn signal and brake lights, and ground. A 7-Way has these functions and a 12 volt circuit, a circuit for electric trailer… view full answer...
- Kayak Carrier Recommendation for Carrying up to 3 Kayaks
Since you need to carry up to 3 kayaks and the longest one you have is 10 feet in length the Thule Stacker part #TH830 would be your best option. Any of the other racks mentioned would require a second or third rack to carry all three at the same… view full answer...