Bike Racks and Cargo Accessories
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
The difference between the Class II and Class III hitches has to do with their Gross Trailer Weight (GTW), their Tongue Weight (TW), and their Hitch Receiver Size. Class II trailer hitch receivers have a 1-1/4 inch receiver and can be rated up to… view full answer...
- Why is There Price Difference Between Curt and Yakima/Thule Roof Racks
Yakima and Thule are the premium brand roof rack manufacturer. You are paying for basically the nicest roof rack components you can find. Anything that says Thule or Yakima will be very high quality and have a very well thought out design. What this… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between Curt Roof Rack Crossbars and Thule Roof Rack with Evo Raised Feet?
I wouldn't say that you're missing anything; the Curt Roof Rack for Raised Side Rails #C18118 are a solid, low cost roof rack option that looks great. When you look at them compared to something like the Thule Roof Rack with Evo Raised Rail… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between the Thule T2 Pro and Thule T2 Pro XT Version
The biggest change between the Thule T2 Pro and Pro XT #TH9034XTS is the distance between the bikes. Originally the T2 Pro was designed to work with Fat bikes right out of the box. The only issue was people had a hard time getting 2 Fat bikes to fit… view full answer...
- Curt vs. Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Comparison for a 2016 Subaru Outback Wagon
The Class II Curt Hitch #C12136 and Class II Draw-Tite Hitch #36493 for your 2016 Subaru Outback Wagon are very similar, but every Class I and Class II and some Class III Curt Hitches require stabilizing straps to be used when towing non trailer… view full answer...
- Comparing Thule Classic T2 vs Thule T2 Pro XT
The Thule T2 Classic 2 Bike Platform Rack #TH9044 and the Thule T2 Pro XTB 2 Bike Platform Rack #TH9034XT are very similar. The differences are in the maximum wheelbase being 2-1/2 inches longer totaling 50-1/2 inches and there being more space… view full answer...
- Differences Between Kuat NV 2.0 Base and Non-Base Model
The Kuat NV 2.0 2 Bike Platform Rack, #NV22G, and the Kuat NV 2.0 Base 2-Bike Platform rack, #BA22B. are both very similar bike racks. Both racks can be expanded to a 4-bike rack, #NA22G add-on for the NV 2.0 and #BA02B for the NV 2.0 Base, and both… view full answer...
- Best RV Rated Cargo Carrier Option for Cooler, Generator and Bikes
I do have a solution for you, but the 24x60 etrailer Cargo Carrier #e98874 is not designed to be used on the back of an RV. Generally speaking, folding carriers are not ideal because they do not stand up too well to the extra stress exerted by the… view full answer...
- Recommended Way to Carry a Kayak for a Ford F-150
As long as you have a 2 inch receiver on your 2016 Ford F-150, I recommend the Thule Goalpost #TH997. This is one of our better options for kayak carriers and installs directly into your hitch. In addition to this carrier I recommend using a roof… view full answer...
- Difference Between Rhino-Rack Vortex And Thule Aeroblade Roof Racks For 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Both the Rhino-Rack Vortex Aero and Thule WingBar roof rack systems have very nice features and would work well for your 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe. Both systems are designed to work on vehicles that have the flush mounted rail system. As far as the… view full answer...
- Are Extra Supports Needed for the Reese Eclipse When Used with Womens/Kids Bikes
Yes, the Reese Eclipse 4 Bike Rack part #63124 should work just fine with your two adult and two kids bikes. However, because of the alternative frame on the womens bike, you will also most likely need to use the Swagman Deluxe Bike Frame Adapter Bar… view full answer...