How Far Can the 1/4" Quick Link # 750-3204 Open
What is the open gate dimensions? I have a 1/4inch diameter lag eye screw I want to pass through the opening. Thanks
asked by: Lawrence
I went out into our warehouse and grabbed a # 750-3204 to measure the opening of it when fully threaded open and found that the opening measures .32 inches or 21/64 inches. This is pretty close to 5/16 of an inch, just slightly bigger.
It would open far enough for a 1/4 inch diameter screw to fit through.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- How to Determine Correctly Rated Safety Chain Links
- Compatible Quick Links, Safety Chains, and Chain Loops for Adding Safety Chains to a Trailer
- Custom Safety Chain for Securing Tie Down Straps
- Safety Chain Weight Ratings and Dimensions
- How to Disconnect Breakaway Cable from Tow Vehicle