bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Puck Plug Covers for a Reese Elite Rail Kit


I am removing a hitch from my truck and need the plugs to go in the holes, does your company have these plugs, or do you know of a company that does? Thanks in Advance


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you have a Reese Elite or Signature Series hitch in the bed of your truck. The replacement plugs that you would insert into the pucks of the hitch prep package would be the # 58199 sold in pairs.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>