bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Camper Tie Down System Availability  


There is a product I am told, apparently manufactured by Draw Tight. I have a Truck Camper and the part in question is either bolted or welded on the truck box, not the cab, near the top, on both the drivers and passenger side and to which you hook into the hole your turnbuckle and then up to your truck camper. It basically replaces the belly bar. What can you tell me


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you are talking about the Torklift camper tie downs as they install and operate just like what you described.

In order to pick out the correct ones you will need to follow the link I attached where you can enter your vehicle info and the correct tie-downs will be listed.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>