bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Gooseneck Hitch Recommendation for 1973 Ford F100 Truck


I have a 1973 f250 and I need a gooseneck hitch for it


Expert Reply:

Curt Manufacturing offers a gooseneck set up that would work for your truck.

The gooseneck hitch would consist of two parts, the # C61502 rails to tie the hitch to the truck frame, and for the hitch you'll want to use the Curt Folding Ball Gooseneck Hitch, part # C-52. The # C65500 you mentioned would also work well, if you didn't need a retractable gooseneck ball.

You can install a trailer connector in the truck bed using part # 20023.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>