bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Handle for Reese Slider Hitch part # RP30051  


Need a locking jaw handle for reese 5th wheel # 30051 what part will fit ?? yours does not mention unit # 30051.


Expert Reply:

The handle that actuates the jaws for the # RP30051 Reese 16K fifth wheel hitch is indeed the # 58055 replacement handle you mentioned. The Handle, Foam Grip and cotter pin are included.

If you need the actuating rod the handle attaches to as well, it is part # 30579. Klip rings, part # 58054 are needed to attach the actuating rod to the hitch.

If you were needing the handle for the sliding unit, that is part # 58161.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>