bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Handle Crank Assembly for a Trailer Valet Swivel Jack and Trailer Mover


I lost my complete handle but in the pix it only shows the black part that you hold onto, that cant be 25 dollars. I need the complete crank assembly used to rotate the wheels. Can you help? Thanks


Expert Reply:

The replacement crank handle # TV0006 is the complete assembly you need for your swivel jack. It's not just the black rubber handle only.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>