bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Spacer Block to Install a Trailer hitch on a 2012 Ford Focus


Hello, I have lost of the carriage bolt blocks in my cars frame. I do believe it has fallen into the abyss somewhere so is it possible to purchase another one of these blocks? Are they, by any chance, a standard block that a hardware store might have?


Expert Reply:

I doubt a hardware store would have one but you never know. Block # RP3022 could work. the only difference is that the original is 1/4 x 7/8 x 3 inches and this one is 1/4 x 1 x 3 inches. I am sure the frame is wider than 1 inch!

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>