bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Keel Roller for Boat Trailer  


I have a boat trailer part Im looking for. It is a U bolt attached to the front of the trailer with a roller. Can you give me an email where I can send a picture?


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you're needing a Keel or Spool Roller. You can see our offerings by clicking the provided link. You can narrow down the choices by size and material by using the filters on the left margin of the page.

If you'd care to send a photo of the part you're wanting to replace, you can simply reply to this email.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Video/Article/FAQ this Question was Asked From

Article or Video