bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Change the Bulb of a Bargman 178 Clearance Trailer Light


Hello I have Bargman 178 clearance lights. How do I change the bulb as the lenses seems to be a sealed unit? Do I turn and pull the Bulb assembly from the back of the lense? Thanks


Expert Reply:

To replace the bulb of a Bargman Clearance 178 light like part # 30-17-815 you would just need to turn the black rubber socket in the base of the light so that it can be removed.

The correct replacement bulb would be the part # A194B.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>