bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Wobble Roller, Hog Ring and Washer for an EZ Loader Boat Trailer


I need to replace 24 wobble rollers on my 1999 EZ Loader boat trailer. The rollers are 5inch in diameter and 3inch wide and go onto a 1inch shaft. I know I need to purchase the 24 rollers, the appropriate 48 washers and 48 hog rings. I am not sure if I need to purchase bushings as well, or not. I want to make sure I order all of the correct components so that I can complete the parts install. Can you please provide me with the correct part number of the roller, washer, hog ring, and bushing if necessary? Also, since I am in need of 24 sets, do you have any kits with multiple sets of roller assemblies which may help save on the costs? Thank you.


Expert Reply:

The Yates Ribbed Wobble Roller, # YR500YW-8PEZ, is exactly what you need for your 1999 EZ Loader boat trailer. The bushings are included with this roller. For a hog ring, we offer part # CE10981 and you can use part # SW1000 for a washer.

At this time, we do not have wobble roller sets or kits that fit a 1 inch shaft.

expert reply by:
John H

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>