bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Gooseneck Hitch Recommendation for a Cab and Chassis Truck


I have a 2000 ford f350 cab chassis with a utility bed looking for gooseneck hitch


Expert Reply:

The Curt Flat Plate Gooseneck # C65500 is a multi-fit application that can be used on a cab and chassis truck. Typically, the plate would be placed on top of the flat bed over the rear axle.

The Universal Rail Kit, part # C61502 can be used to provide the under bed bracing. Holes would be drilled through the plate, through the bed and into the frame members and the rail kit. At least six 1/2 inch grade 5 bolts need to be used to fasten the plate to the rail kit.

At this time there are no custom fit gooseneck hitches that would fit your vehicle due to it being a cab and chassis.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>