Trunk Mounted Bike Rack Recommendation for a 2013 Subaru Impreza Sport with Spoiler
Hello, I own a 2013 Subaru Impreza Sport Hatchback with a rear spoiler. Im looking for a trunk bike rack because I am a woman who is not tall and I do not want to deal with mounting my mountain bike on the roof. What do you think is my best option. Thank you!
asked by: Ela
Helpful Expert Reply:
For your 2013 Subaru Impreza Sport hatchback with a rear spoiler the only trunk mounted bike rack I can recommend is the Hollywood Racks Over the Top part # HRF2 that is specifically designed for use on vehicles with spoilers. This would be a great option that would work well for you.
Check out the review video I attached for more info.
If you plan on carrying any womens or alternative framed bikes without horizontal top tubes you may also be interested in purchasing a Swagman Easy-Out Women's and Alternative Frame Bike Adapter # 64005 to provide a horizontal top tube on your bikes to provide an attachment point. I attached a review video for this product also. This will allow the bikes to be carried more level and will provide more ground clearance.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Hitch Bike Racks
- Spare Tire Bike Racks
- Trunk Bike Racks
- Adapter Bar
- 24-3/8 - 33-3/4 Inch Long
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Trunk Mounted Bike Rack Recommendation for 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid Touring
- Q&A: Can the Trunk Be Opened with the Saris Bones 2 Bike Carrier Part # SA805BL Installed
- Q&A: 2022 Subaru Outback Wagon Tow Package Recommendation
- Q&A: Trunk Bike Rack to Fit a 2018 Civic Hatchback EX
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: Will The Malone Profile 18s # MPG910 Fit Two Golf Bags?
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for an SUV or Crossover
- Q&A: Trailer Hitch Receiver and 4-Way Flat Wiring Harness For a 2024 Subaru Outback Wagon
- Article: How to Choose a Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
- Q&A: How to Determine if a Cargo Box and Thule J-Style Kayak Carrier Will Both Fit on a Subaru Crosstrek
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes