Availability of a Replacement Stainless Steel Arm for a Roadmaster Falcon 2 Tow Bar
Is there a replacement stainless steel arm for the Falcon 2? I have a slightly bent arm that wont retract all the way. This tow Bar has about 50K miles. Would it be better to buy a complete new one?
asked by: Glen A
Yes, you can replace the arms of your Roadmaster Falcon 2 tow bars # RM-520 with a replacement inner arm # C000172.
I am not sure of your current setup or if anything has changed since you have had the Falcon 2 tow bars, but if you let me know your year, make and model of your vehicle I would be more than happy to ensure you still have the proper towing setup.
To choose a weight distribution system you will need to go by the total tongue weight of the set up. This is calculated by taking the tongue weight of the trailer, when loaded and ready to tow, and adding to that the weight of anything loaded behind the rear axle of the tow vehicle.
I added a short video review of the Falcon 2 and a informative article for you.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Tow Bar
- Inner Arm
- Driver Side
- Passenger Side
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: Flat Towing Package for 2007-2018 JK Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited
- Article: Best Vehicles to Flat Tow Behind an RV
- Article: Must-Have Flat Towing Components
- Article: Roadmaster Vehicle Specific Base Plates
- Article: How to Choose a High-Low Adapter
- Q&A: Recommended Flat Towing Parts for a 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands w/ a Capable Bumper
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Q&A: Comparing Brake Buddy Classic and Select 3
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: How to Prepare a 2023 Ford Bronco For Flat Towing
- Q&A: Is Supplemental Braking Really Needed When flat Towing a 2017 Jeep Cherokee
- Q&A: Recommended Baseplate For A 2017 Ram 1500 Bighorn With A Roadmaster Falcon 2 Tow Bar
- Q&A: Recommended Flat Towing Components For A 2023 Ford Ranger I have a 2023 Ford Ranger that
- Q&A: Can a 2013 Honda Fit Be Flat Towed