Portability of Extra Large Cargo Carrier Bag , Part # 998501
I am looking at purchasing the extra large cargo bag, part # 988501 with the hitch platform for my 06 Explorer. I need the extra room to move my daughter to college this fall. My question is can the cargo bag be removed from the platform loaded and stored inside the vehicle for security while we stop overnight? I realize that we can't load it with extremely heavy items but would it be ok with clothing and those types of things?
asked by: Charlie
The etrailer.com Extra Large Cargo Carrier Bag, part # 988501 is held onto the cargo carrier with a series of straps. You would be able to undo the straps and store the bag inside your vehicle very easily.
- Q&A: Recommended Tire Chains for a 2023 Chevy Suburban w/ 275/50-R22 Tires
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Q&A: Difference Between Curt and etrailer Trailer Hitch Receivers for 2020 Chevy Colorado
- Q&A: Recommended Hitch for a 2023 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier Information
- Q&A: Interior Dimensions of the UWS Cargo Carrier for 2" Hitches
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Q&A: Which License Plate Bracket For etrailer Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Article: Roof Rack Information
- Q&A: Recommended Lock for Securing Rightline Cargo Bags to the Roof of My Vehicle
- Article: 2023 Holiday Must Haves
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)