bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Ballmount for 2-1/2 inch Hitch Receiver, Hitch Ball and Sway Control Arm


I have a 2.5 inch receiver hitch. I am looking for a ball mount, and the 2 5/16 ball, with 1 inch rise and a connection passenger side for a friction sway bar.


Expert Reply:

Our standard 2-1/2" ball mounts come in a 1 inch rise, like part # BWBMHD30210. I have included a FAQ about choosing the correct ballmount for you to check out.

For a Hitch Ball with a 2-5/16" diameter you can use # C40008. This ball has a long shank and 20,000 lbs GTW.

For a friction sway control system I recommend the Reese Friction Sway Control unit, part # 83660. This system can be used on the left or right side of the trailer.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>