bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Offset Coupler For Trailer Gooseneck Coupler


I need to find a compatible gooseneck extender in my factory installed ford f450 long bed gooseneck package. I need about 4 inches at least.


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you need an offset coupler for your gooseneck.

I recommend the B and W Trailer Coupler, part # BWTEXA4200. This replaces the inner tube on your gooseneck coupler and provides an extra 10 inches of clearance between the truck cab and the trailer. This is designed to fit standard 4 inch diameter outer tubes and it has a vertical adjustment range of 8 inches.

We also offer an offset hitch ball for gooseneck hitches. This is part # 19308. This offset ball measures 5 inches from the center of the round hole on the gooseneck to the center of the hitch ball.

I have attached a product review video you can check out.

expert reply by:
Jeffrey L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>