bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can Reese Sway-Control Bracket for 2" Ball Mounts be Used with Ball Mount In Rise Position


hi experts. Will the sway control adaptor plate fit if my ball mount is inverted for a rise, rather than a drop?


Expert Reply:

I spoke with my contact at Reese and he verified that you can use friction sway control bracket # RP26003 on a ball mount in the rise or drop position.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>