How to Pick Out a Ball Mount for a 1-1/4 inch Hitch
I need a sleeve for a hitch. One end needs to sit on an 1 7/8 ball and the other end needs to accept an 1 1/4 bar??
asked by: Debbie S
It sounds like you are looking for a ball mount that will fit a 1-1/4 inch hitch and also a 1-7/8 inch diameter hitch ball to fit the ball mount.
What you will want to do first is check out the help article I attached that details how to pick out the correct rise/drop ball mount that you would need and then check out the link I attached that will take you to the page that has all of the 1-1/4 inch ball mounts we carry.
Once you find the ball mount you would need you would want to check out the related parts on the product page to find the correct 1-7/8 inch ball for the ball mount.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: How To Mount A Trailer Tongue Jack On A Tongue That Flares Out At The Bottom
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Q&A: Recommended Wiring Harness for a 2023 Tesla Model 3
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Q&A: Dimensions of the Torklift Rubber Camper Bumpers # TLA7001
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Ball Mount Basics: Weight Capacity, Class, and Size
- Q&A: WeatherTech Mudflaps that Fit 2023 Chevy Suburban RST
- Q&A: Do Interior Panels of 2017 Honda Pilot Need to Be Removed to Install Trailer Wiring
- Q&A: Can Leaf Springs with a Lower Weight Rating Be Used to Ease Ride of PWC Trailer
- Q&A: What Is The Height Of The Tow Bar Included With Stealth Hitches Hidden Hitch For 2020 Telsa Model 3?
- Article: Nissan Tow Package Wiring Harness 118266/118267 - 7 Way Harness Installed and Electric Brakes Locked
- Article: Choosing the Right Suspension Kit for Your Truck and Trailer
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package