bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Gooseneck Extender Recommendation for Use with Ford F-350


I have a F350 factory bed hitch and ball. Can I find a extender , ball or inner tube extender to fit the Ford hitch. Thanks


Helpful Expert Reply:

What I believe you are looking for is a product like the B&W Extend-A-Goose Gooseneck Coupler # BWTEXA4200. This will fit nearly all gooseneck hitch balls so it should work well for you in that regard as well as it will fit the standard 4 inch diameter outer tubes.

This will provide you with 10 additional inches between the cab and trailer for better turning clearance.

helpful expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>