bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Jack and Coupler for a 1955 Traveleze Trailer


I have a really old camping trailer. A 1955 Traveleze its a canned ham type with nice birch wood paneling. But I need some hitch coupling parts. The shaft and bottom nut are there but I need someway of pulling it up so I can connect and disconnect from the car. I would also like to be able to lock it down. Id like to send you a picture so you can see what Im trying to describe . Thanks


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you are looking for a trailer jack. I looked up some pictures of your 1955 Traveleze and it is built on an A-frame so for an A-frame jack something like the part # TJA-5000S-B would work great. I attached a review video for more info for you to check out as well.

Or it is possible that you are looking for a coupler repair kit. We offer several repair kits, but it will depend on what coupler you have on your trailer to know what would work best. See attached link to see them all.

Due to the age of your trailer it might just be easiest if you go with a new coupler like the part # CA5100B. For a coupler lock the part # DT25013KA.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>