bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Vent for Enclosed Travel Trailer


I have a heartland Silverado fifth wheel with one roof vent ..It has a sliding handle not a crank handle. Well I am looking for a cover for my vent but the vent has a tab protruding up about 1and1/2inch on all four corners on the outside of the vent. It looks like a vent cover would attach to it but I can not find a cover with that mounting system....Those tabs are in the way to install a regular vent such as max air etc....Dont know what to do but I would like to buy a cover for the vent... Please advise. Thanks,


Expert Reply:

What you described does not sound like a vent system that we carry since none of our vents have tabs that protrude up on the corners.

The best solution I could provide for you would be to replace your vent with one that we carry as long as the hole for the vent of your trailer isn't better than 14-1/4 inch by 14-1/4 inch.

The # V2092SP-29 would work great

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>