bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can a 2-Step Pull Out RV Step be Replaced with a 3-Step Unit


How to I change from a two step entry to three. The two step only 21in. Wide.


Expert Reply:

You would have to replace the 2-step unit with a 3-step unit. However this can lead to ground clearance problems when the steps are retracted. I have included a link to all of the 3-step models we carry but they are all 24 inches wide.

What I recommend is to just use a single step separate from the other steps, # S-150. This will prevent you from having to do a complete new install with 24 inch wide steps.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>