How to Lock ProSeries Q-Slot Bike Rack to Vehicle
Is there an anti-rattle hitch lock that works with the Maxxtow bike carrier which you sell? Thanks.
asked by: Joel
The ProSeries Q-Slot rack already includes an anti-rattle hitch pin, but doesn't offer a locking mechanism.
You could use a cable lock like the # e98891 cable lock, and loop it around the bikes, the rack and the hitch or through one of the safety chain loops in the hitch to secure everything.
- Q&A: What is Benefit to Stretchiness of Front Runner Stretch Cargo Strap
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Q&A: How To Prevent Theft Of Your B&W 5th Wheel Hitch
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Which Hitches are Made in the USA
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Q&A: How to Secure Portable Generator to Trailer A-Frame
- Q&A: Cable Lock Recommendation for a Kuat Beta 2.0 Bike Rack
- Q&A: Comparing Gen-Y Torsion Cushioned Ball Mount and Curt Rebellion XD
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for RVers & Campers
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Q&A: How to Lock the Rhino Rack J-Style Kayak Carrier part # S512 to a Roof Rack
- Article: 2023 Holiday Must Haves
- Article: How Much Solar Power Do I Need For My RV?