Video Showing Fifth Wheel Hitch Install on 2013 Chevy Silverado Using Curt C16411-204 Install Kit
is there a vidieo of the installation process for this unit that I have ordered?
asked by: Ray R
There certainly is an install video showing a fifth wheel hitch being installed in a 2016 Silverado using the # C16411-204 Curt Fifth Wheel Hitch Install Kit. You can see the video by clicking the link I've provided for you.
If you haven't already installed a 7-way trailer connector into your truck bed, you could do so using part # 41157. I've also linked you to an install video for that.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Custom Fit Vehicle Wiring
- Fifth Wheel and Gooseneck Wiring
- 10 Feet Long
- Custom Fit
- 7 Round - Blade
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Will The RBW Lil Rocker 5TH Wheel Hitch Fit In a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD?
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Q&A: Does Truck with 6-1/2 ft bed Have to Use Slider Hitch for Turning Clearance with Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Do Holes in the Frame of a 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 get Used for Install of Fifth Wheel Rails
- Q&A: Best 5th Wheel Hitch That Works With The Lippert Turning Point Pin Box
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Q&A: Adapter to Use Curt Q24 Fifth Wheel Hitch in Bed of 2022 Chevy Silverado 2500 OEM Pucks
- Q&A: How To Install Fifth Wheel Hitch Rails In A Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Short Bed
- Q&A: Will B&W Companion Slider Base For Ford Fuper Duty Puck System Fit B&W Companion Head For Chevy
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)