Recommended Replacement Double-Eye Leaf Springs for 5 x 8 Utility Trailer
I have a small 5foot x 8foot utility trailer that needs new springs. My double eye springs measure 22inch hole center to hole center. I cant find them on your web site. any chance you have them.
asked by: Clarence Y
You can click on the link provided to see our replacement double-eye leaf springs in the 1-3/4-inch width. These are available in various lengths and for various axle weight ratings. If your springs are still installed on the trailer it is hard to get an accurate length measurement. It is best to pull a spring out of the suspension before you measure. Also, if a leaf spring is really old or really worn it can stretch by as much as 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch.
You'll want to check the axle capacity before selecting new springs - usually the axle rating is shown on a sticker or plate on the axle beam. It is always best to replace springs on both sides of the trailer to ensure correct geometry and proper tracking.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- How Do I Know If My 10k AL-KO/Hayes Brake Caliper Is For The Right Or Left Side Of A Trailer
- Is The Furrion 34" FF34SC15A-BL Fireplace Available?
- Choosing Between Curt TruTrack & Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution Systems for Keystone Travel Trailer
- Recommended Hitch and Cargo Carrier for a 2021 Ford Bronco Sport
- What Replacement Parts Do I Need For My Solera Awning
- Choosing a Spare Tire Cover to Fit Your Tire
- How To Replace A Broken Wheel Stud
- Replacement Disc Brake Caliper Needed For A 10,000 Pound Hayes Axle
- Power Adapter for Furrion Camera Systems on 2022 Silverado and Sierra Trucks
- Replacement Tail Light for a 2020 Jayco Redhawk Motorhome
- Is There A Storage Container Option That Will Go Under The Lippert SolidSteps?
- Front and Rear Air Bag Suspension and Onboard Air Compressor for a 2022 Thor Quantum KW29 motorhome
- Fit and Adjustability of Roof Rack for 2012 Prius V wagon
- Trailer Hitch for 2023 Kia Sportage EV
- Tire Grip Vehicle Traction Recovery Tracks for Boat Ramp Use
- Recommended Replacement Divider Latch for Horse Trailers
- Replacement Key for Bauer AE Series Lock
- How To Haul A Motorcycle On The Front Of My 2017 Nissan NV3500
- B&W Companion Replacement Base for Ford Prep Package
- Bright LED Clearance Light for Side of Horse Trailer for Visibility
- Correct Snow Tire Chains For A 2010 Honda CRV
- Replacement Inner And Outer Bearing With Seal For A 1998 Kwik Kamp Camper Trailer
- Replacement For A 57915.331 Dometic Duo-Therm AC Unit
- Suspension Upgrade for 2015 Keystone Carbon 347
- Recommending A Replacement Hub And Bearings For A 2019 Forest River Wildwood Toy Hauler
- Replacement Base Assembly for Thule Xporter Pro Ladder Rack
- Axle Lift Kit For A 2022 Forest River 29TE
- Recommended Replacement Struts for Storage Compartments