bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Parts Needed to Make a 6-Way Square to 5-Way Round Adapter


I am looking for a 6 pole square to 5 pole round adapter, but couldnt find it on the website. Do you carry one or can you get one? Thanks,


Expert Reply:

What you would need to make the adapter you are looking for is the part # 37995 for the 6 pole square side and the part # PK11502 or part # PK11501 depending on which style 5-way you need.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>