bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Rail Grab Adjustment Screw for Tightening Claws to Side Rails


I need to find a replacement for the claw base tightener screw which should be black in color. I cannot find this replacement on your site. Is this part offered or should I try a hardware store. I actually need to replace all the internal parts since they were lost or misplaced after storage and this part was the only one I couldnt find.


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you are looking for the Replacement Adjustment Knobs for Railgrab part # Y8880148.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>