16k Pintle Hook Mounting Plate Recommendation
I want a cushioned adjustable pintle plate mount with 16k capacity
asked by: Paul
The Convert-A-Ball Cushioned Pintle Hook Combo # PH2 is the only pintle hook ball mount we carry with a 16k capacity.
I attached a review video for you to check out to see if it would work for your application.
Otherwise, if you need a traditional style pintle hook mounting plate you would want the part # BWPMHD14004 that has a 16k capacity. It is not cushioned though.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Pintle Hitch
- Pintle Mounting Plate
- 16000 lbs GTW
- 2 Inch Hitch Mount
- 14 Holes
- Standard Shank
- B and W
more information >
- Q&A: Will Optronics Trailer Taillight # STL008RB Fit Peterson Light Mounting Brackets
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Article: Overview of Lubricating Grease
- Q&A: Recommended Parts Needed to Tow with a 2019 Ford Flex
- Article: How to Determine Tire/Wheel Diameter
- Article: How to Choose a Trailer Hitch Coupler
- Q&A: What Is The Angle For The etrailer A-Frame Trailer Coupler?
- Q&A: Best Shank Recommendation for Giving Blue Ox SwayPro Weight Distribution Best Ground Clearance
- Q&A: Curt Shock Absorbing Towing Kit w/ Sway Control and Wireless Brake Controller Combo
- Article: Testing Trailer Brake Magnets for Proper Function
- Q&A: Can B&W Pintle Hook Mounting Plate Be Used In Rise Position
- Article: Nickel vs Stainless Steel
- Article: What Can You Run on Solar Power? Depends On Your Camping Style.