bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Coupler Needed For 3 Inch Gooseneck


I am looking for a 3inch goose-neck coupler


Expert Reply:

If you are looking for jus the coupler head, we have the Redline Gooseneck Coupler Head with Pin 3 Inch Ball # WF2.

If you need the coupler with the inner and outer tube, we offer the Bulldog BX1 Gooseneck Coupler, Square, 3 Inch Ball # BD1289200300.

expert reply by:
Victoria B

Products Referenced in This Question

Video/Article/FAQ this Question was Asked From

Article or Video
Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages