Vent Cover Availability for Older Trailer
I cant find a ventline elixir vent cover with the same hing. It has gaps in it. not solid and the ones that have gaps are in a different place. It is on a 1989 chinook motor home that I am in the process of restoring.
asked by: Jack P
Check out the picture I attached that shows the different vent cover hinge styles we offer.
If you have something different your best option is going to be to replace the entire assembly with something like the part # V2092SP-28.
Products Referenced in This Question
- RV Vents and Fans
- Roof Vent
- Manual Lift
- 4-1/2 Inch
- No Fan
- 14W x 14L Inch
- Plastic and Metal
more information >
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Q&A: How to Determine Which Trailer Roof Vent Cover will Fit a Trailer
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover for Hengs Model 122112 Roof Vent 90110 C1
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: Best 6x12 Cargo Trailer Cover That Will Last During A Winter Of Snow and Ice
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover For Ventline AS-13-M-V101
- Q&A: Replacement Cover for Trailer Roof Vent AS-13 M-VD0449
- Q&A: Is There Solution for Furrion RV Fireplace that Circuit Board is Broken
- Q&A: Recommended Replacement Roof Vent Cover For A Heng's Industries Model 122112 Roof Vent
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Article: What are the Common Types of Propane Fittings Used on RVs?
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: Roadmaster Vehicle Specific Base Plates