bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Boat Trailer Wobble Roller Installation


I need to replace a wobble roller has a split,how do I do this and do I need washers for both ends,mine has a cotter pin


Expert Reply:

The boat trailer replacement wobble rollers we offer include both black rubber and non-marking thermoplastic types that you can see by clicking on the link provided for you. It is a good idea to use washer on both ends of the new roller to prevent binding on the cotter pin.

You will want to match up the overall outside diameter and inside shaft diameter of the replacement roller to your original to ensure it will fit and perform correctly. We offer rollers with as much as a 5-inch outside diameter, like # YR500YW-8PEZ, and as small as a 2-1/2-inch diameter, like # CE29566BULK. Our rollers will fit shaft diameters of 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch, 7/8-inch, 1-inch and 1-1/8-inches.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>