Triple Step and Outrigger Recommendation for RV Step Replacement
2009 cedar creek. Popped rivets causing failure and springing step mechanism. Would like to replace step assembly, looking at SM-01 your operator suggested. Only mount bolts I see are near the top of vertical end plates. Exposed nuts, but dont know how bolt head can be accessed. Any suggestions would be helpful. Tried to include pictures but wouldnt upload......
asked by: Dick T
I attached a picture that shows the install holes for the Outriggers part # LC301704. There are holes on both ends of the brackets for the steps and for attaching them to your RV.
The # SM-01 would match up to the install holes of the Flexco Manual Pull-Out Steps # SMFP-3100 that you referenced as well. The side bolt holes on these steps are actually what is used to attach them to the # LC301704.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- RV and Camper Steps
more information >
- Article: How to Measure for Travel Trailer and Fifth Wheel Steps
- Q&A: Installation Instructions for Replacement I-Beam Jack Bracket for Lippert Ground Control 3.0
- Q&A: What Size Bolts To Install Replacement I-Beam Jack Bracket for Lippert Ground Control 3.0
- Q&A: Mounting Measurements for Lippert Manual Pull-Out Step LC432690
- Article: How to Measure for Motorhome Steps
- Q&A: Correct Pull Out Steps For 25.5" Mounting Bracket Width
- Q&A: What Is The Bore Size Of The Replacement Lippert Level-Up Hydraulic Jack?
- Q&A: What Size Is The Bolt That Retains The Hydraulic Fluid On The Bottom Of Lippert Hydraulic Jack?
- Q&A: Lippert Level Up Jack Leg Replacement
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: Choosing the Right Suspension Kit for Your Truck and Trailer
- Article: 7 Steps to Clean Your RV Awning, Prevent Mold, and Save Money
- Article: Flat Towing Package for 2007-2018 JK Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited
- Article: Our Team Picked The Best Camping Gear of the Year - Here Are Their Top Choices