bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Mounting Brackets for Stromberg Carlson Flexco Manual RV Steps


I purchased these steps from your store. The problem I have is that the bracket on my RV is bent. It needs to be replaced. Do you sell the mounting bracket that attaches to the RV for these steps? If you dont, do you know where/how I can do this? Thanks


Expert Reply:

It sounds like your RV has the outriggers or something similar. For new outriggers we have # LC301704 you can use.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>