bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommendation for Trailer Roof Vent with Metal Cover


Do you have a metal cover that will directly replace the wedge shaped plastic cover on the Ventadome V2092SP-28?


Expert Reply:

I wish we did, but the only replacement covers we offer for the # V2092SP-28 are plastic ones.

If this is the vent you have then the only way to get a metal cover would be to replace the entire thing with the part # V2110SP-24.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>