Q & A Icon

Replacement Truxedo Lo Pro QT Velcro Strips for Short Bed Truck


Need to get replacement velcro for my truxedo low pro qt cover on my 2012 f250 with 6.75 bed. What part number do I need


Expert Reply:

For your short bed truck that has a Truxedo Lo Pro QT you would want the part # TX1115174 for replacement Velcros strips.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>