Cargo Mat Recommendation for a 2016 Ford Transit T250 Long Wheelbase
I have a 2016 Cargo Transit 250 with a 148 inch wheel base. One sliding door on the passenger side. Do you have a insulated mat that will fit snug? If so how much and what is the part number. Thanks,
asked by: Eric L
The 148 inch wheelbase of your 2016 Ford Transit T250 indicates that you have a long wheelbase model so for a cargo mat you would want the # VTFT15L that you referenced.
This will fit snugly to the contours of the cargo area of your vehicle as it is designed as a custom fit.
Price is available at the product link.
- Q&A: Difference Between the VanTred Custom Floor Mat VTFT15M and VTFM15L For Ford Transit
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: Will E-Track Items Work In X-Track Rails
- Q&A: Is Weight Capacity of CargoSmart Horizontal or Vertical X-Track # 3481787 Same as E-Track
- Q&A: How To Tell If a Ford Transit Has the Tow Package and Parts Needed To Add It
- Q&A: Correct Trailer Wiring Harness for 2020 Ford Transit 350 High Top Extended Length
- Q&A: Difference Between Tekonsha 22114 and 22116 on Ford Transit T350
- Q&A: Curt Class III and Class IV Hitch Comparison for 2018 Ford Transit T350 Passenger Van
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: Brake Controller Installation on a Ford Full-Size Van