Trunk Mounted Bike Rack Recommendation for 2014 Ford Fiesta
will the saris bones fit a 2014 ford fiesta?
asked by: Neil A
Helpful Expert Reply:
Yes, we checked with Saris and the Bones Rack part # SA805BL that you referenced is a confirmed fit for your 2014 Ford Fiesta so it would work well and safely. This rack has been confirmed to fit the sedan and hatchback models of your vehicle.
If you plan on carrying any womens or alternative framed bikes without horizontal top tubes you may also be interested in purchasing a Swagman Easy-Out Women's and Alternative Frame Bike Adapter # 64005 to provide a horizontal top tube on your bikes to provide an attachment point. I attached a review video for this product also. This will allow the bikes to be carried more level and will provide more ground clearance.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Hitch Bike Racks
- Spare Tire Bike Racks
- Trunk Bike Racks
- Adapter Bar
- 24-3/8 - 33-3/4 Inch Long
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Trunk Mounted Bike Rack Recommendation for 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid Touring
- Q&A: Can the Trunk Be Opened with the Saris Bones 2 Bike Carrier Part # SA805BL Installed
- Q&A: 2022 Subaru Outback Wagon Tow Package Recommendation
- Q&A: Trunk Bike Rack to Fit a 2018 Civic Hatchback EX
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: Will The Malone Profile 18s # MPG910 Fit Two Golf Bags?
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for an SUV or Crossover
- Q&A: Trailer Hitch Receiver and 4-Way Flat Wiring Harness For a 2024 Subaru Outback Wagon
- Article: How to Choose a Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
- Q&A: How to Determine if a Cargo Box and Thule J-Style Kayak Carrier Will Both Fit on a Subaru Crosstrek
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes