bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Parts Needed to Convert Curt E5, E16 to Sliding 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch


Does an e5 16115 fit a c16550 with a c16505 adapter


Expert Reply:

In order to convert your Curt E5/E16 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch # C16115 to a slider hitch you will want the R5 Roller Adapter # C16505 that you referenced and the Curt R16 Round Tube Slider for E16 and Q16 5th Wheel Trailer Hitches # C16560.

I have attached a review video for the R16 # C16560 for you.

The Curt R20 Round Tube Slider # C16550 that you referenced is designed for the Curt Q20 hitch head.

expert reply by:
Victoria B

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>