bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Camper Hold Down Recommendation for a 2003 Ford F-350


I have a 03 F 350 long bed , will these work for my truck , manufacturer receiver hitch


Expert Reply:

The Angled Hold-Downs for Truck Bed Campers # HSAB would work well on your 2003 Ford F-350 for securing your camper to the bed of the truck. The only Ford trucks that we have fit exclusions for with these are the 2004-2008 Ford F-150.

You will also want the part # TDHP.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>