bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of RV Grey Water Adapter for Connection to Garden Hose


I am looking for an adapter to connect the grey water drain on my trailer 1.5 inch ID female connector to a water hose male connector. Its probably somewhere in your online catalog, but I havent been able to find it with your search algorithm. Any suggestions? Thanks!


Helpful Expert Reply:

We offer several RV grey-water plumbing adapters that sound like they could be what you are looking for. You can click on the linked page to see all items. They are the CAMCO RhinoFLEX Rhino Blaster Adapter for Rinsing RV Holding Tanks and Sewer Hoses # CAM39080, their RV Gray-Water Drain Adapter # CAM39322, their Easy Slip RV Gray-Water Drain Adapter # CAM39111 and their Rhino Blaster Pro Adapter for Rinsing RV Holding Tanks # CAM39085. Each of these has a female garden hose fitting. All three of these CAMCO items are Made in the USA.

helpful expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>