Will Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent Work With Solar-Powered System
Hello. Is there any way to get this hooked up to a battery high end to my 100 watt 12v dc solar system? Solar with battery backups? 2 batteries for all day and night operation? I live in Florida and have a perfect and constant exposure to my solar system, Can it be hooked in to my 100 watt solar array for day and night use?
asked by: Robert C
Since you said your solar powered system is 12V, it would work great with the Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent, part # FV803350, as long as it provides at least 4 amps.
This vent has a powered lift and a built-in rain sensor, and has 3 speed settings to let you control the air flow. This fan is designed for roofs up to 4 inches thick and the rough opening needed for installation is 14-1/4 x 14-1/4 inches.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Replacement Fan Motor For A Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent # FV803350
- Recommended Replacement For A Fantastic Vent Model 4301
- Which Replacement Lift Motor for Fan-Tastic Vent Is Needed
- Replacement Roof Vent Lid for Fan-Tastic Roof Vent # FV803350
- Does the Fan-Tastic Vent Upgrade # FV807357 Come with a Fan Blade?
- Adapter Recommendation for Powering Fan-Tastic Roof Vent with 110 AC Power
- Fan-Tastic Vent Fan FV803350 Compatibility with Existing RV Wall Switch
- What is the Correct Replacement for the Fan-Tastic Model X8100RBASD
- Can Powered RV Vents Be Installed Above A Shower
- Solution to Replace Remote on Fan-Tastic Vent 6600R-417 Without Replacing Entire Unit
- 3-Speed Non-Thermostat Fan-Tastic Roof Vent Recommendation that is 14 inch by 14 inch
- Is There a Direct Replacement Option for Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent 4175
- Replacement Motor For Fan-Tastic Roof Vent With Model B2000RBT Motor
- Replacement Remote Control for my Fan-tastic Fan Model 6600
- Replacement RV Roof Vent for Fan-Tastic Roof Vent 6500
- Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent with Fan and Thermostat Amperage Draw
- Troubleshooting Lid Lift Function on Fan-Tastic Vent FV803350
- Recommended Replacement for Create A Breeze Model 8000 by Fantastic Vent Fan
- Fantastic Vent 3300 Compatibility With 3350 Model
- Replacement Parts for Fan-Tastic Vent 8000 Series
- How to Disable the Rain Sensor on Fan-Tastic Fan FA3350 without Remote Control
- Lift Motor Replacement for Roof Vent Where Motor Runs After Lid is Closed
- Fan-Tastic Vent with Fan Replacement Assembly for 2001 Newmar Trailer
- Troubleshooting Fan-Tastic Roof Vent FV803350 That Doesn't Open Or Close
- Recommended RV Roof Vent For A Trailer Bathroom
- Will Fan-Tastic RV Roof Vent Replace Vent of Heartland RV Cyclone
- Solution for Fan-Tastic Roof Vent 2000 BTS-B that Has Broken Motor Mount
- Can Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent FV803350 Disconnect Rain Sensor
- Replacement Vent Dome for my Fan-Tastic 8000 Series Vents
- Replacing or Repairing Rocker Arm on Fantastic RV Roof Vent