SumoSprings Recommendation for a 2015 Toyota Tundra Towing 22 ft Camper with Dirt Bikes in Bed
Hello, I have a 2015 Toyota Tundra 4x4. I carry two to three dirt bikes 500-750 lbs in the bed on the weekends, and occasionally tow a 22foot toy hauler that creates a large amount of rear sag even with a load distributing hitch about 1000 lbs tongue weight. I want to get the heaviest duty helper spring possible, but do no want to hinder the ride of the truck during times of unloaded driving. Im pretty much sold on the Sumosprings, but need help deciding which model to purchase. Any additional info would be much appreciated. Thank you,
asked by: Derrick
For your 2015 Toyota Tundra I would recommend the heavier duty SumoSprings part # SSR-610-47 since you will be towing and carrying such a high amount of weight.
The lighter duty part # SSR-610-40 would still help, but not nearly as much as you would need the HD version would be the one to use.
You would only notice either of these springs if you were to hit a pretty large bump when unloaded.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Vehicle Suspension
- Rear Axle Suspension Enhancement
- Jounce-Style Springs
- Light Duty
- SuperSprings Intl
more information >
- Article: Choosing the Right Suspension Kit for Your Truck and Trailer
- Q&A: What is the Difference between Timbrens and SumoSprings for My 2022 Ram 1500 4x4?
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Q&A: Will Timbren Kit for 2013 Toyota Tacoma Fill with Water
- Q&A: Replacement Spring For Dexter Double Eye Leaf Spring 072-097-02
- Q&A: Replacement Leaf Spring For Dexter Leaf Spring # 072-099-01
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: SumoSprings Custom Helper Springs For a 2024 Nissan Frontier King Cab
- Q&A: No-Drill Install Air Springs For A 2016 Ram 3500 Dually 4x4
- Q&A: Recommended Helper Springs for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma
- Article: Determining Trailer Tongue Weight
- Article: Best Air Bag Suspension (2023)
- Article: RV Sway Control, Stabilization, and Suspension Enhancement
- Article: How Much Solar Power Do I Need For My RV?