Will the Surco Spare Tire 3-Bike Carrier # BT300 fit a 2004 Toyota Rav4
I have received conflicting information that state this 3-bike rack, BT 300 fits a 2007 Toyota RAV4 and other reviews that state it does not. Please let me know which is true. Id like to purchase as a Christmas present. Thank you.
asked by: Andrea
I checked with Surco and they confirm that the Surco Spare Tire 3-Bike Carrier # BT300 as a fit for your 2004 Toyota RAV4 so it would be a great gift idea for you.
- Q&A: Can the Surco Spare Tire 3-Bike Carrier be Installed Without the Spare Tire on a 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- Article: How to Choose a Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for a Motor Home or RV
- Q&A: What Rear Mounted Bike Rack Will Fit On 2005 Honda CRV With Outside Mounted Spare Tire
- Q&A: Will the Thule Passage 3 Bike Trunk Mount Bike Rack Fit my 2008 Jeep Patriot
- Q&A: Installation/Removal of the Surco BT300 On a Jeep Wrangler
- Q&A: Comparing Draw-Tite and Curt 2 inch Trailer Hitches for a 2019 Honda CR-V
- Q&A: Recommended Trailer Hitch for 2018 Honda CR-V
- Q&A: Pull-Rite Capture Plate for a Rota-Flex
- Article: How to Choose a Spare-Tire-Bike Rack
- Article: What Do I Need To Tow A Trailer?
- Article: What is an RV-Approved Bike Rack? (And Do You REALLY Need One?)
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack That Will Clear a Rear Mounted Spare Tire or Bumper