Will the Thule Spare Me 2 Bike Carrier - Spare Tire Mount, # TH963PRO Fit a 2006 Honda CR-V
Will this bike rack also fit a 2006 Honda CRV?
asked by: Abbie S
Yes, the Thule Spare Me 2 Bike Carrier - Spare Tire Mount with Integrated Cable Lock, # TH963PRO, will fit the 2006 Honda CR-V as long as the rear mounted spare tire is the original factory sized tire from the manufacturer.
If you have added a larger aftermarket spare tire and wheel on your vehicle you will need to measure from the back of the wheel where it rests against the spare tire mount to the farthest out part of the spare tire. If the measurement is 5-1/4 inches or less then the carrier will work on your CR-V.
You may also be interested in the Thule Womens and Alternative Frame Bike Adapter Bar for Hitch Bike Racks, # TH982XT, to carry alternative frame bikes. I have included a video review of both of these products below.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Hitch Bike Racks
- Spare Tire Bike Racks
- Trunk Bike Racks
- Adapter Bar
- 16 - 31-1/2 Inch Long
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Spare Tire Bike Rack Recommendation that Has Offset to Allow for Off-Center Spare Wheel
- Q&A: Will the Yakima SpareRide Work With the Factory Backup Camera on a 2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU
- Article: How to Choose a Spare-Tire-Bike Rack
- Q&A: How Tall is the Vertical Arm of the Thule Hitching Post Pro Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Q&A: How to Choose a Hitch Mount Bike Rack for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
- Q&A: Can the Surco Spare Tire 3-Bike Carrier be Installed Without the Spare Tire on a 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- Q&A: Camper Shell Roof Rack and Kayak Carriers for a Ford Pickup
- Q&A: Can Other Branded Cargo Carriers Be Used With The Hollywood Racks Sport Rider SE2 Bike Rack
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for a Jeep Wrangler
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack That Will Clear a Rear Mounted Spare Tire or Bumper
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Flat Towing Package for 2007-2018 JK Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited
- Article: Big Truck Big RV
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit