bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Adapter To Connect Motorhome To Towed Vehicle


What cord do I need from my tow vehicle 6 wire round connector to my 2015 Winebago Vista 30t?


Expert Reply:

If you have a 7-way connector on your motorhome and a 6-pole connector on your tow vehicle like part # RM-910030-7, then the coiled adapter I recommend is part # HM47085.

This has easy grip connectors and has a 3-ft cable. I have attached a link to a product review video you can check out.

expert reply by:
Jeffrey L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>