How to Install the Ventline Non-Powered Trailer Roof Vent Replacement Cover
I saw that you have a replacement cover for these vents. What is the part number and how do I remove the old cover?
asked by: Jorge
The replacement dome for your Ventline Non-Powered Trailer Roof Vent is the Ventline Wedge Shape RV Replacement Dome for New Style Vent, item # BVD0449-A01.
To remove the old cover you will need to disconnect the lifting rod and then tilt the cover back until it disengages from the hinge point on the vent housing. Do not force the cover, the hinge can be easily broken.
- Q&A: Replacement Cover for Trailer Roof Vent AS-13 M-VD0449
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Q&A: Replacement Roof Vent Cover for Lid Marked AS-13M-VDO449 ANS Z26 1
- Q&A: Is There A Way To Determine The Key Code For A Bauer Products Entry Door Lock
- Q&A: Replacement Lid for Ventline Trailer Roof Vent
- Q&A: Lug Nut Torque Chart for Trailer Wheels
- Q&A: Replacement Garnish Trim For A Ventline VD0433 RV Roof Vent
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover for Ventline V2094
- Article: How to Mount a Truck Bed Camper
- Article: 30-Amp and 50-Amp RV Service: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Article: Which Sway Control Hitch is Right For Your Trailer?
- Article: How (and Where) to Connect an RV Propane Grill
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing