Are There Tube-Fin Style Engine Oil Coolers Available
can you use a fin and tube trans cooler for a engine oil cooler or is the tubes to small ???
asked by: Joshua
Helpful Expert Reply:
Yes, if you wanted to use a tube and fin cooler as an engine oil cooler there's no reason you couldn't.
The part # D15502 is a tube-fin oil cooler that comes with the parts needed to install on a vehicle.
I attached a review video for this product for you to check out as well.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Lighting and Wiring Options for Flat-Towing a Jeep Wrangler Behind a Motor Home
- Q&A: Recommendation For Transmission Cooler on 2005 Ford Excursion 6.8L / V-10
- Q&A: 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Demco Base Plate Kit
- Q&A: Is Another Connector Needed For Curt Tow Bar Extension Cord w/ Socket C39HR
- Q&A: Recommended Oil Cooler for a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer 4.2 Liter I-6 Engine
- Q&A: Does Derale Stacked Plate Oil Cooler Kit # D15602 Come with Thermostat Bypass
- Article: Frequently Asked Questions About Transmission Coolers
- Q&A: Does Steering have to be Locked out to Flat Tow a Vehicle Behind a Motor Home
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: Engine Oil Coolers
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: 2 Steps for Finding the Right Weight Distribution Hitch Size
- Article: Breakaway Kit Installation for Single and Dual Brake Axle Trailers
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit