bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Are There Tube-Fin Style Engine Oil Coolers Available  


can you use a fin and tube trans cooler for a engine oil cooler or is the tubes to small ???


Helpful Expert Reply:

Yes, if you wanted to use a tube and fin cooler as an engine oil cooler there's no reason you couldn't.

The part # D15502 is a tube-fin oil cooler that comes with the parts needed to install on a vehicle.

I attached a review video for this product for you to check out as well.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>