bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Pick Out JTs Strong Arm Jack Stabilizers for a Trailer  


I have a 2015 open range roamer 288flr and would like to put on JT strong arms on it. And would like to know model I need. It has power jacks on it


Expert Reply:

You will need to measure the distance between the landing gear feat. If the measurement is right at 58 inches or over you would want the Lippert Components JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer Kit # LC191023 which is listed as a fit for 58 inches and over measurements.

If the distance is less than 58 inches you would need the kit part # LC191024 instead.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>