bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Parts Needed to Make HD 7-Way Male to 7-Way Female Adapter  


Hi can you please help me I have a Pollak SAE-TTMA its for my 1999 Transcraft but is not working any more how do I get one I see u sell PK-11700 and PK-11721 if I put it together with your delta cord will it work for me My Currenet pollak SAE-TTMA was a one piece please email me ASAP


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you are looking for HD 7-way connector, male and female connected by jacketed wire to replace an adapter you currently have. Since we do not have them all together you would need to piece them together like what you mentioned.

For wire you would need the part # DW04914-1 (sold by the foot). The # PK11720 would be the female end and the # PK11700 would be the male end.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>